5.08.2005

Phantasmic Links 5.8.05

Happy Mother's Day! I have readers who are mothers, or who are married to mothers, or who have mothers. I'm certainly thankful for mine, for all the sacrifices she's made and all she's put up with. It's one of those holidays which should really be every day. Today is also the day for PHANTASMIC LINKS:

Redesign, redesign, redesign! It's one of the bigger buzz words in my profession and every couple of years, we're tasked to change how our catalogs look in the hopes of boosting sales. Redesign seems as popular online as it does in print as this past week I've seen a modification to (Digressions from) The Omniverse, a new look for The Write Jerry, and a whole new look and site for the Happy Husband. Also, Peachwater, Tx. hit its 500th post.

Speaking of The Happy Husband, he clued me in to Spamusement earlier this week.

The trailer for The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is now online for our viewing delight. Harry Potter's new one is up as well.

Hey kids! Now you too can make your own holograms! I remember where I first heard the term used and it wasn't Star Wars®.

It's fun to speculate about our favorite characters and movies. IGN looks at where the Spider-man franchise might be heading.

Have some fun with Gonzo, one of my favorite Muppets.

This is just a cool flash animation.

Holy DMV lines! Check out all the Batmobiles there have been!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Hey, I just found Spamusement a week or two ago. I love those!

5/09/2005 7:07 AM  
Blogger avRAGEjoe said...

My blog makeover pretty much only amounted to a font size change here and there, no biggie.

5/09/2005 7:57 AM  
Blogger Jerry Novick said...

My redesign is coming in bits and pieces. There's still a lot of work to be done!

5/09/2005 10:23 AM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Dude, thank you so much for the Narnia trailer. I'm a little slow on the uptake this week, and I've just now seen it. I'm about to download the extra large quicktime version so I can watch it over and over again and click the pause button a billion times and look at each frame. So far, it looks like it's going to be wonderful. So, once again, THANKS!

5/11/2005 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home