2.27.2005

Phantasmic Links 2.27.05

Hello? Is this thing on? Is anyone still out there? Did yesterday's post scare away all my readers? Why am I talking in questions? Can I keep this up for the entire introductory paragraph? How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? If Einstein's definition of insanity was “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result”, how would he categorize someone who does the same thing over and over again and DOESN'T expect anything to change? And, perhaps most importantly, will anyone read this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS?:

While many people might be watching the actual Oscars, Snowball02 is hosting an Oscar-themed Blog Party. It sounds like a lot of fun and he's already posted his picks. I'll probably get to work on selections of my own and post my contribution late tonight or early tomorrow morning.





Your Brain is 60.00% Female, 40.00% Male


Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female.
You are both sensitive and savvy.
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed.
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve.


I found the above on The Bayer Family Blog. I'm not sure what it means, but I swear I like girls. Now man up, brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip!

”Ooh...and that's the origin of that.” Hat-tip to Curt.

Oh, so THAT'S how to draw women! 60% female indeed....

I think I'm going to need a lot of post-its this week...

The episode of Lost that piqued my interest and made me a viewer was the fourth one, which featured a big revelation about Terry O'Quinn's character. Big Orange Michael links to an interesting article about the actor.

Finally, here's a link for anyone who misses Calvin and Hobbes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting that Calvin and Hobbes link! I have all the books but really need my C&H fix at work when things get hectic.

"I like to say 'Quark'. Quark, quark, quark."

2/28/2005 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home